Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I got very drunk in a lesbian bar on Old Compton St last night Frown

I got very drunk in a lesbian bar on Old Compton St last night Frown

Then I got into conversation with a homeless man to try to understand his predicament. It turned out that if he could stay in a hostel for 5 nights, he would be deemed to have an address, and then the DSS would be able to house him and pay him benefits - the problem being, he needed 14 pounds per night for the hostel, and couldn't save that mush from his begging activities. I was so pissed, I gave him 150 pounds and told him to sort his life out.

He wandered off down the street and turned straight into an off licence. :sigh:

tbf he had 80 quid to spend on booze and would still have enough for the hostel

You are a very kind man, sir c. How is Dr Headgear?

I rather suspected that once he'd got fired into some decent booze he'd forget all about his hostel

plans. He was much more smartly dressed than Headgear, tbh.

You'll get your reward in Heaven.

Lesbian bar, you say? Did you tell them they didn't really exist?

who were you with in lesbian bar more importantly ? and that drunk but home by 11.45pm!

ps you need to toughen up giving money to homeless with tales of woe! you'll be driving off to help out in calais soon at the camps..whats going on ? late life crisis ?

Also bit harsh on GSTB

I didn't really notice it was a lesbian bar, tbh. The pooves identified it as such.

They'd know that sort of thing, I suppose.

I must stop staying out late on schoolnights though. I simply must.

i remember when working at Timeout taken to gay bar around shaftsbury/charing x

i found it amusing that downstairs was gay..and pumping tunes and chatty type full of E's n speed..yet upstairs was the lesbian area..just quiet couples and candles.. i wonder how many candles that get nicked?

The only way to sort poor souls like that are to frog march them down

to the hostel and hand over the dosh to the manager.

Even then the poor sod would probably get so pissed the next day he'll have forgotten he's staying at the sodding hostel.

You appear to be get very drunk quite often on work nights.

Part of me applauds you while an equal part shakes my head.

our 1 homelesschap in marlow died the other day in the park, so there is vacancy for friendly

drunk homless type currently in marlow if maybe headgear wants to fill it?

marlow is so short of homeless they ven interviewed him on the local radio show!

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/marlow/13926023.UPDATED_WITH _PICTURES__Tributes_as_man_found_dead_at_The_Rye_i s_named/