Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11 UEFA doping inspectors at the training ground last Friday

s that the same Wes who says Mo Farah is a drug cheat due to dodgy circumstantial evidence??

But thinks footballers don't??

But he is Canadian so that expalins a lot

You do appear to be slightly obsessed with the whole thing all the same.

The very same. The one who think because the Premier League and Sky release some meaningless

"distance covered" stat, this is conclusive evidence there is no doping at all in the Premier League.

Perhaps he is simply waiting for actual proof or evidence.

In his defence a very balanced view.

You know how it works.

Doping may well happen in football, in England perhaps, but until the point where it is proven without doubt then all you are voicing is your suspicion.

Whereas most of what you post is just snide innuendo and ill-thought-out allegations

You accused Uefa of covering up for this bloke they have banned for four years last week

He won't do 4 years in the end because "he took a contaminated supplement". It will be overturned.

What did he take anyway? No word on that.

Sure, but sometimes I wonder whether people actually pay any attention when they watch teams like

Bayern and Barca go at it at 100mph for 90 minutes. It's just not normal.

hehe So basically keep saying they will do nothing until they do something and then deny that

what they did actually took place or will erased in the future. And you question Wes's use of facts

There's the thing, they don't go at 100mph for 90 minutes.

They work hard to retain the ball when they lose possession.

As it turns out they spend most of their matches in possession when in fact it is the other side that spends most of their time running around and chasing shadows.

I'm not saying they are clean, I am not saying they are doped. I don't know.

They are however very, very good football teams. It seems to easy and lazy to me to suggest very good = doped.

Very well put, sw