Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In the cold weather we can add layer upon layer to our abdomens to keep them warm but

In the cold weather we can add layer upon layer to our abdomens to keep them warm but

the legs have to generally make do with the single trouser, and of a fairly uniform thickness. I looked in a ski shop out of curiosity, thinking that this is attire for the cold, and there were no thick trousers visible – just endless jackets and coats and fleeces and tops and shirts etc. But they did have a thing called a ‘base layer’, which can cover top or bottom halves, or both. For strictly research purposes I looked at the price for one of these so-called ‘base layers ‘for the legs and it was eighty (80) units of sterling! For what is basically a pair of sub-trouser leggings for men. My word.

Lucky old Snin gets to wear tights in winter, I bet. And for only a few squids.

>>>

http://www.marksandspencer.com/2-pack-heatgen-thermal-long-p ants/p/p22246417

I prefer the white ribbed ones but I'm sure they have them.

If not pj bottoms under jeans, tuckets into socks etc are more than adequate.

I'm so f**king hard and tough I purposely put on damp jeans in the winter months...

In fact I sometimes get dressed then have a shower just to keep my toughness up. Proper old school geezer I am.

Yes. Ten times worse when wearing skinny jeans. Last winter I was waiting

For a bus while it was in the -20's and lost all felling in my legs.

I bought two sets of such underwear, leggings and top, for our game in Munich

in whenever it was. The one I went to. It was forecast to be truly tayters so I thought we'd go equipped. About 120 each, I believe the set cost.

Come the day, the glw was ill and couldn't go, and I forgot to pack my set. So they've still never been worn

-8 here this morning. The worst thing is when you put your thermals on

plus your thick jacket and get on a bus with the heating on full blast

I got myself one of these bad boys for the winter.

For cycling of course. Haven't tried them under trousers. It might look a bit odd with the chamois in the perineum/arse area. Although it might offer good protection from the closet homos in the Woodbine.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/castelli-sorpasso-bib-tights/

Uni Qlo wons are pretty good

Ta.

I haven't worn PJs since was I was a child.

-10 here. I've ditched the thermals this winter. As you say, when you're not in the

Cold you tend to sweat your *******s off.

I wish the winter would arrive and stay. Looks like it's going to go back above 0 this week. -10 to 5 in the space of a few days is ****. Melts all the snow and leaves ice everywhere.