Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In the cold weather we can add layer upon layer to our abdomens to keep them warm but

I am working from home and am wearing some beautiful tartan ones as we type.

yup indeed :) go to decathlon and you too can wear tights for under a tenner

ive got some baselayer then north face layers run trousers ..nice n warm for running , bike or climbing

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/C-684871-leggings-and-tights

i get nearly http://www.decathlon.co.uk/C-883771-...r-and-thermals

all my sports stuff from decathalon, quality grear, good price and made for sports..well done French imo

What's the runners' etiquette? Do you wear shorts over the leggings? Or do you leave nothing

to the imagination?

I'm Wiggle till I die.

thr running specific stuff is usually just loose enough around crotch

plus thicker material so if i usuing running leggins and wear a good compression type pnts underneath then i wont wear shorts over top, if im going out in my thinner leggings ill nromally wear shorts over top espeially if i know im going to stop for coffeee, etc

compression shorts

i like it that decathalon has huge shops like reading and oxford..warehouses of quality sports stuff

its very hard without coming out with a canoe or climbing rope when you only pop in for socks

its funny with sports the ettiquete ..with wakeboarding we always wore boardshorts over wetsuit so

bit less meat n 2 veg when sat on boat or in waterside bar etc..then when started surfing and wore shorts over wetsuit the surfers all call you a cnut since then ive found it best to do what feels comfortable and anyone else can feck off

You don't have any PJ options for possible slob situations? e.g. what Mr Neg suggests below?

Well, you're unlikely to be needing them at a football match