Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So everyone who says buy top players, spend money, change things etc

So everyone who says buy top players, spend money, change things etc

how does that fit with Chelsea being ****e, Man city today, Pool up and down..then our teams in CL, surely its more than a just us problem? I feel the answers may not be as simple as our talking heads may say..i mean if brainiacs like Merse, Savage and Murphy know the answer..then I think they may not know the question

Could you posts possibly get any worse?

I don't think so.

though I admit checking WBA home results this season ..we did feck up Smile its the Pulis

curse unfort..nothing can be done except burn an effigy of him

oh they could bud..it just makes me chuckle at same old *******s being spouted

by thick bald cnuts

Today was the result you are always going to get every now and then with wenger

Too many players missing, **** defending, missing chances.

Our problems start with the ludicrous injury situation. That is pretty much the only thing that desperately needs resolving but it is pretty clear that will never happen with wenger

hehe

So the injury situation is Wenger's fault?

is it like rugby where sometimes having more international players can mean more injuries

and more loses after international breaks with more tired players ?

After seven or so years of this? yeah, pretty much it is. He is responsible for preparing

The players, training etc. Every year we have terrible injury problems at roughly the same time and to roughly the same players.

Please tell me you don't think this is bad luck....wenger is the only person who can change it and for years he hasn't.