Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: well done puts..love a bit of bang

well done puts..love a bit of bang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPu_RL7Ncao

600 dead in one hit

and also the fuel convoys the US have ignored for a year as turkey buying it off isis

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9da_1447869940#sthash.Ljgpvrd S.uxfs&st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/fItsCXnDb9

and well done assads boys too

https://www.rt.com/news/270973-rebel...sis-execution/

be good if he bombed turkey,qutar and saudi next imo sunni towel head coonts

once he finds the dirty arab n turk fingerprints on the bomb in egypt he will hunt them down..well done puts. he should run in next uk elections imo id vote for him ..also read the comments daily express love him
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/620958/Russian-airstrike s-Syria-kill-600-Moscow-doubles-jets
    Comments
    RSS|Subscribe

purgatoryLess than a minute ago
    President Putin. The Russian Churchill!

ivorfewthingstosay25 minutes ago
    Why can't our Leader show the same courage as Putin?
    +2

notaracist34 minutes ago
    Stuff the west go for it.
    +2

millyjones55 minutes ago
    Couldn't for a second imagine, Putin letting Juncker dictate to him, on how to run his country,unlike the PM Britain has.
    +5

kevin231 hour ago
    Well done Mr Putin. Russia is doing the right thing.
    2 replies
    +7

jimccc1 hour ago
    Well said kevin, love it.
    +2

lillym12 minutes ago
    You're a lot more intelligent than your namesake. LOL.

sonja1 hour ago
    GEORGE HARPER LOOK WHATS HAPPENING TO YOUR 5CUM BROTHERS

Mr Putin we love you , Keep this up as the rag heads are being melted at a rate that a few more weeks the fat wives here will have to get breeding again

CAMERON ARE YOU WATCHING YOU MU5LIM LOVING TRAITOR

PLEASE NOW MAKE MY DAY AND NUKE PAKISATAN AND SAUDI ARABIA ..DONT LEAVE ONE ALIVE

Carl
    +4

Mixed race and British proud1 hour ago
    Last year Cameron wanted to bomb Assad, now he wants to bomb ISIS…….I think but who knows with this fool.

I think Cameron would be best staying out of this because he does not have what it takes. He will just get into another half baked mess like he always does.
    +6

JohnDough1 hour ago
    As Jesus said - when the blind lead the blind all shall fall into a pit....

Calling a bird of prey from the east, The man of My purpose from a far country. Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass. I have planned it, surely I will do it.

Isaiah 46:11
    +4

Reality checker2 hours ago
    Putin has made Obama and Cameron appear completely impotent. The only reason our Dave (and his six warplanes) is keen to bomb Syria is because he doesn't want the Russian leader to get all he glory.
    2 replies
    +7

End of the EU47 minutes ago
    Obama has links to the Sunni. Some say he is one, that makes sense since he is reluctant to bomb his own tribe and given that the USA, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the UAE are funding the anti Syria regime. It's like bombing your own army to him.
    1 reply
    +1

Modus Vivendi12 minutes ago
    Putin's concubine the contortionist Alina Kabayever - the mother of Putin's illegitimate children - little *******s - is half Russian and half Uzbek Sunni muslim. Kabayeva is a typical Russian - half Mongol, and half Russian. The fact that China is retaking the stolen territories from Russia, without single shot being fired, shows the tragic situation in Russia. The methods of the Tsars and the murderous Commissars of the USSR do not work in 21 century. So say SAYONARA TO RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +1

Screwloose2 hours ago

An historic moment is shown in the photo of the Tu-95 Bear launching a stand-off missile.

Although those venerable old planes have been in continuous service since 1956, that is the first time that a Tu-95 has deployed a weapon in anger. (First time for the supersonic Tu-160 Blackjack too.)

It's possible that the Tu-22M3 Backfires shown dropping sticks of bombs were targeting ISIS's lucrative oil facilities and tanker parks. It's reported that 500 road tankers were destroyed on Wednesday and carpet bombing by heavy bombers is about the only way that could have been achieved.

ISIS make about 400 million a year from selling oil to... someone..? so going after their transport operation is going to put a big crimp in their funding. As all money transfers are traceable, it's interesting that the buyers of that oil have been left alone...
    +3

DAI32 hours ago
    The only way to defeat this fanatical filth,and there scum bag religion,that shows no respect at all for human values or life,is to back Mr. Putin and Russia,and not listen at all to the twisted thinking of Obama or gutless Cameron.He is the only leader in the world,who has the full respect,of normal people.Ihope every missile they launch,will obliterate at least 1000 of these slime balls,and send them to hell.I am ashamed to say I am British,under this shameless lunatic Cameron.UKIP cant come soon enough.
    +8

jimccc2 hours ago
    Do it Vlad, bomb the cr@p out of 'em, do it in my name.
    +8

Seeyoujimmy2 hours ago
    Good going Mr Putin and the world will thank you for this even if our politicians won't.
    +7

CliveOcna3 hours ago
    AND RUSSIA literally carries the burden by itself, in spite of sanctions, to save the west from ISIS.

MR. Gorbachev, tear down that wall!! He did, the world rejoiced and the HORDES poured forth with terroristic zeal.

History will ABSOLVE VLADIMIR PUTIN.

Clive Ocnacuwenga
    1 reply
    +5

DAI32 hours ago
    Actions speaks louder than words,all we have is a gutless lying pig,CaMoron.
    +3

Morty3 hours ago
    Vladimir Putin is gaining a great deal of respect here in the UK and Europe, showing us how it should have been dealt with years ago. I hope our daft politicians would let the armed forces go and do their job - without interference from the likes of the house of nitwits!!!

Get on with it - and vaporise the filth!!!

Nice one Vlad.
    Europe (and the US) needs to start listening to the people, we have been telling them, warning them and informing them - like here, in the DE, but we have been having to put up with the media and the stupid lefties
    (who help terrorists) calling us things like trolls, racists, etc....
    When we turned out to be actually - on the ball.

I wish they were - ie, politicians.....
    +10

Getting_To_Old_For_This3 hours ago
    Three cheers for Putin!

And it's time Cameron, Obama and all the other useless "leaders" realised that the rebels are also "the bad guys"

Carefully hidden by certain mainstream media and governments is the simple fact that the so-called rebels are also killing large numbers of Christians.

So support Assad, bomb the rebels and save Syria...which was actually quite a nice quiet place where ALL faiths lived in peace..BEFORE the rebellion.
    +11

Penia3 hours ago
    394 sorties, big deal that's only 393 more than america.
    +5

udonmalc3 hours ago
    mr putin to mr obama and cameron.no ifs no buts watch me.
    1 reply
    +8

Modus Vivendi11 minutes ago
    udonmalc - but NOBODY IS WATCHING - RUSSIA IS TOTALLY IGNORED BY THE USA....HAH, HAHA, HAHA....

johnchambers4 hours ago
    Time to slither off the stage Dave. Trying to turn us into a sort of pacifist state. Destroy our heritage our armed forces and pouring all our money into lame ducks the world over and braying constantly how good he is to the politically suppressed minority with our money. What is going on now ? Who is leading the fight back against the current enemies of the whole world? Russia, France and the USA . Having stripped our protective power to defend ourselves PURPOSELY he frets about not being constantly on the screens . Sobbing at the French Wembley game to get a mention was so excruciating . Confident in his " invincibility" he pulled his own aircraft " Dave One " which even Blair failed to accomplish. Who is sorting out the Mali situation ? the US and French Special Forces not us. In the context of World Powers we now rate along with Denmark, Finland and Italy.So Dave you have done far too much damage to this country slither back to the Home Counties and let us never never hear your damned name again
    1 reply
    +14

notaracist25 minutes ago
    It isn't just Cameron it is all our political leaders. When I was tour ex and came back from Singapore in 1969 the air force had 100000 personnel. I doubt if the total armed forces come to that now
    +1

wavey davey4 hours ago
    Mr Putin could come to my house anytime for tea.He is the only man with a pair that is addressing the large scale problem we are encountering. ...................... Lov ya Mr P
    3 replies
    +16

Modus Vivendi2 hours ago
    Russia is at the verge of total collapse; economically, politically, and morally - and poor Putin is trying to restore and rebuild the 18-century barbaric, Mongolian-Russian revolting slaughter house called Russia in 21-century. How many wars did Russia instigated in last 24 years - let's count - Two wars in Chechnia, war in Dagestan, war in Ingushetia, invasion of Gerogia, hybrid war in Moldova, the full onslaught on the Eastern Ukraine, and the Anschluss of Crimea, the Syria war - eight wars in 24 years - it is a classic example of the disintegration of Russia. The process started by the POLISH SOLIDARITY, this process NEVER STOPPED. So while Russia is slaughtering the innocent Syrians, on the Eastern border with China, Russia nicely and without any opposition is returning the stolen territories from China. After Mandjuria was returned to China, the process of restoring stolen territories by Russia is in a full swing. Just two weeks ago, Russia returned to China the big chunk of the stolen territories. China insists on regaining Vladivistok, the Promirsky Kray, and the whole region of Tuva, the Region stolen by Russia as recent as 1916. The ultimate goal for China is to regain he whole Syberia. PRICELSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 replies

jimccc1 hour ago
    Good evening jockfranco.

notaracist23 minutes ago
    How many wars has the good old US of A been involved in?

Johny Englander4 hours ago
    Falling Bombs never looked so good. I wonder if the will be raining on Saudi Arabia next, that would be a blow to the terorists.
    1 reply
    +17

RonMolina3 hours ago
    Candidly, that is the only way terrorism will end.
    +9

Nick4 hours ago
    Camoron . . . are you taking note of this ? - this is how a REAL leader acts, no VOWS, PLEDGES, PROMISES . . .

Just ** ACTION ** . . . with no hollow rhetoric and meaningless soundbites
    +26

Nick4 hours ago
    Nice one Putin and the Russian forces, go get 'em, go get the bad guys . . .
    +18

finally the UN resolution by Saudi and quatar to save the terrorists is fecking unbeleivable

and of course not reported much here in uk, at least ukip, sarkozy, mr bunga bunga coming out pro putin..also even Mali problem stems directly from again saudi , quatar and west supporting isis against gadaffi..fecking dumb fools

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/11/20/438478/Iran-Syria-UN -General-Assembly-Dehqani-Daesh-