Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What I don’t understand about this picture of the suicide bomber in the bath is why they’ve covered

What I don’t understand about this picture of the suicide bomber in the bath is why they’ve covered

up her nipple?

Are we really so protective of her dignity?

its for the kids not her dignity its the law not to show nipples on a front page...decency an all

That's part of her burkabra...

also being that she drank, never read the koran and was not by all accounts a good muslim

taking that with shouting no and stop and hes not my boyfriend with her hands up etc does make one take into consideration that the dumb bint may well have been there undersome duress and was made to wear said belt? she seems to have been brought up in care etc it could well be like these girls raped and passed around by the alan taxi drivers.. the belt may well have gone off when a few thousand rounds were pumped into her or maybe her lovely boyfriend blew her up. i dont give m onkeys hoot either way, people die all the time but it does surely throw up that possibility

The remains of these ****s should be fed to pigs in their swill.

i prefer my pigs free range tbh

I am not sure much is left of your average suicide bomber.

The ****'s head and spine went out the window, that is good pigfeed.

Whoa! No need for the misogyny, dude! You sound like an Alan.

I'm going to make meatballs with a cream sauce tonight and pretend I'm in Ikea.

What say you of the spuds?