Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I know it was pretty harmless and there was no danger of causing any real physical harm, but it’s

He seemed more gutted Aaron didnt immediately accept his apology

And thus went to the papers to point out just how awful this was, terrible form from the welsh lad really. Nobody wants to see that sort of thing in the game.

Nod Which is pretty much exactly how I felt about Lehmann as well

I know some players claim they need that sort of thing to get themselves going, but if anything, Costa's arseholery levels seem to be in inverse proportion to his effectiveness on the pitch.

Of course no manager sends his lads out to break opponents legs.

But when the perception is that Arsenal are a bunch of foreign poofters that don't like it up em, so we have to get in their faces, let 'em know we're there, and mix it up a bit, it's not entirely surprising that it ended up with three snapped legs, two of them career-ending.

Take a loaded revolver to Brent Cross shopping centre and wave it around.

If it goes off by mistake and kills someone, would you be blameless?

A more pertinent analogy would be a shooting range

He was on a football field. Players sometimes do reckless things, more often than not with limited damege. He almost certainly didn't want to hurt him so badly, so I can forgive him

Your shooting range analogy is more pertinent, and I congratulate you on it..

If you went to a shooting range and behave recklessly and killed someone, would you be blameless?

Does my suggestion that I'm willing to forgive him not strongly indicate that

I do not consider him blameless?

It rather indicates that you are a chap entirely lacking in moral judgement.

But we knew that.

Not necessarily. Monty might just be a good Christian who opens his heart, lets Jesus in,

and forgives his enemies.

Let us all pray together for Ryan's soul.

I thought he was a four by. Fourbe. Forby. You know what I mean.

They're not big on forgiveness, are they? Eye for an eye, and all that? Certainly that lad in a cowboy hat whose drive I blocked in Golders Green wasn't. Quite the aggressive type, he was.