Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know it was pretty harmless and there was no danger of causing any real physical harm, but it’s

I know it was pretty harmless and there was no danger of causing any real physical harm, but it’s

quite clear from the video that Costa does barge into that steward.

Put it this way, if the steward had been a ballboy, I don’t think people would be so quick to brush it off.

He trod on his foot and the the steward was a Stoke c**t.

I can't manufacture any outrage on this one, I'm afraid. No matter how hard I try.

I liked the Chelsea fan site that tweeted "if costa did what Giroud did the FA would charge him"

Obviously didnt see that match this weekend when costa did that sort of thing at least three times as well as, as you say, barging a steward.

Yes, this image presents a similar dilemma

So, like, are you allowed to do this in front of the referee nowadays? Grab someone aggressively around the face, digging your thumb into their cheek?

Missed a piss easy header from 6 yards?

Or summit else?

Costa v Shawcross Rub chin

Nope. Can't find a dog to back in that fight.

I do actually think there may be something mentally wrong with Costa, you know Oh well

His need to generate aggro is almost pathological. Like with Lehmann, who I still maintain was a lunatic.

Tetanus?

I think Shawcross is ok, to be honest. I doubt he wanted to break Ramsey’s leg, and he did seem

gutted about it afterwards. I can forgive and forget.

It does seem a huge distraction. He’s clearly an excellent player, but it surely cannot benefit the

team that every game he becomes embroiled in this kind of **** with at least one opposing player (and often more).