Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hang on, this woman is actually claiming that men not remember/caring about the birthdays of their

Many of these people are simply mentally ill and society nurtures their illness.

Certain types of people love to be the underdog fighting against adversity

That's why they nominated Corbyn

Have you seen the Yale students protesting against their Intercultural Affairs Council?

over dressing up for Halloween? These are supposed to be the greatest minds

Cheering on the underdog is a great british tradition

These people arent doing that though, they're fighting battles which have been fought and won before.

Anyway, I'm so over Jeremy Corbyn, his bow was around 15 degrees short of respectable. People died for his freedom to bow and now he's thrown it back in their face. He might as well have held a muslim prayer meeting on the cenotaph.

I am not aware of all of his views on things. But the man is scruffy.

Therefore I can not take him seriously.

It's the fact that they keep making up new categories for themselves to be that irritates me.

Just as I get my head around one absurd idea, a new one comes along. One wonders what our descendants will make of it all.

This is up there with your "I trust rich people more with my money" won

Bernie Madhoff likes this post

Do you mean he has a beard?

An old man beard as opposed to a Shoreditch one.

This (very long) piece in the Atlantic magazine is only tangentially relevant to

Everyone'll be LGBTQIAZXHKVBuwBUBBCROFTL+ in a couple of generations anyway

Men will get to puberty, be milked for their sperm for a few weeks and then they will be castrated and made "Fempositive"