Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hang on, this woman is actually claiming that men not remember/caring about the birthdays of their

Still, it sounds like a fun few weeks Shrug

The way things are going, there is going to be a generational gap in understanding and ideas

between our generations and our children that hasn't existed for 50 years. And it will mostly have come about because of the advent of the rigid orthodoxies in terms of hypersensitivity to language and ideas. Basically, we're going to be like the casually racist old people at whom our parents used to roll their eyes.

Whose parents rolled their eyes at casual racism?

My parents' generation were enthusiastic racists, as a rule.

Nod I was thinking this too. Given that today's stoodent politicians are the nextgen ruling class

we're f**ked.

I think they will probably just kill us all tbh. They seem like utterly humourless fascists, for certain.

Well my mother got quite embarrassed in Allder's in Croydon in the 70s when my grandmother went

shopping for wool and kept loudly asking for 'Ni99er Bown'.

Mind you, she was Irish. They've only found out the n-bomb is a problem in the last 20 years, really.

They do, don't they? Plus, of course, the only people who will emerge from universities unscathed

will be those who have never uttered a single potentially offensive idea or challenged an orthodoxy in their lives. Scary ****.

It's not even that, tbh. It's that he looks as though he's run naked and covered in glue through a

branch of BHS and settled on that as a look.

We should get our own young Jake to style him.

Good call, after all J's office is only a short pogo stick/spacehooper journey away

Nod He'd have Jez looking well Jackson in no time.