Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What we need is to come back from the international break with 3/4 players recovering fitness.

What we need is to come back from the international break with 3/4 players recovering fitness.

Hopefully bellerin will be back but that is probably it. Rosicky, wellbeck and wilshere are all

January and i would be surprised if ramsey, ox or walcott are back. You have to fancy at least one of those three will be out past christmas. They all regulars on the treatment table.

We could be stuck like this for a while and dont forget, we could easily pick up a couple more injuries in the international break. It wouldnt be a surprise.

Thank you for being so optimistic. I will now go and hang myself.

Gibbs could be used in a more attacking role. I'm failry sure he began as a midfielder

before being deployed at LB.
    He hasn't got it in his make up to be a defender and it's always confused me as to why Wenger puts him in that position. He's a bloody liability at LB.
    Going forward, he looks lively and can be a threat around the goal.

SFC has said Bellerin and Ramsey will be back, Ox already trained

Theon "little beet short"

Nod anything that keeps him away from our goal can only be a positive

While he's fit, we might as well get some fresh legs into the midfield

And Bellerin too, could easily slot in wide right

Though we'd have to play Debuchy, who seemingly moved into a house built on an old indian burial ground following his transfer from Newcastle.

Said before i'd rather play him ahead of Campbell. He is utter ****e.

Leetle bit short

Where izz your tool?

ZIS FURKING TOOL!