Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The excesses of the Left are dragging us further and further into the gutter, as expected;

As a breakfast repast I find it most agreeable.

How dare you. I did enjoy Halloween in Sydney

Being warm and all that the costumes of the ladies were a bit on the revealing side. wd halloween and wd Australian ****s

Nod Grilled meat suckz ass.

When I lived in* the Six Counties it was pretty big then.

*Invaded in '69

yup the home counties were ruined in 69...i blame Idi kicking out the injuns tbh

ah no that was 72 my mistake

All I remember was that bonfires were lit.

Big ones. There was none of this trick or ******* treating, nor decorating of houses.

Then there would be fights.

Not decorating of houses but there was trick or treating.

In my corner of Lisburn anyway.

Surely the bonfires were the following week when we all remembered the devlish papists who tried to blow up the Mother of Parliaments?

Nono

Guy Fawkes as such is pretty much ignored in the North which itself is odd given that the IRA must have felt a common goal existed between them and the aforementioned Spanish miscreant.

At Halloween we – youths - would have built massive bonfires constructed from wood and general bric-a-brac, the main prize however being tyres which would be accumulated from various means including stealing and stealing.

There would also have been scenes of general violence towards fellow man where random people would be attacked with eggs and such like, also the RUC would be engaged with and various items thrown at them – bottles, masonry, flares, bangers etc.

Quite un-American really.

So burning tyres and missiles directed at the RUC.

Didn't that happen every week?