Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The excesses of the Left are dragging us further and further into the gutter, as expected;

Your sentence concludes with a question mark, leading me to suppose that you have posed a question.

However, as so often, your tenuous grasp of the basics of English grammar and syntax leave the reader grasping for meaning.

I shall put this more simply. What the f**k are you on about?

as you are so very thick ill explain for you old man..you say that your high

walls, men with sticks and dogs protect you from the hoi poloi ..that was your statement.. my question was based on the fact that you have recently been twittering on about being burgled..have you not ? now my question was just suprise that your massive defences didnot also stop the burglars..thats all.. you old scroat now do one

It was started by the Irish, Sir C - the mericans simply stole it

In other words, it is firmly the fault of SW

Perhaps burglars might be a little more determined than children seeking sweets, Brains.

Are you dressing up?

An apparently genuine question I was asked only an hour ago.

Am I f**king dressing up. f**k me.

Ah, the world's two most intelligent populaces combined. No wonder it's so great.

Perhaps it was someone who read your admission of liking bacon with maple syrup

You strike me as the fancy dress type.

f**king German wrong 'un.

children seeking sweets, brains.. so these are Zombie children ?

the pork fillets came out a treat..i added some extra chopped mushrooms n garlic to the pan plus a splash of cognac.. very nice

Yes, I am to be a sexy witch.

These people are f**ked in the head.

Pumpkins. f**k OFF WITH YOUR PUMPKINS.