Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The excesses of the Left are dragging us further and further into the gutter, as expected;

The excesses of the Left are dragging us further and further into the gutter, as expected;

translunacy is just an obvious and current example. Yet, almost under the radar has crept the most evil, sick and filthy abomination, undermining the very essence of all that is good and decent in our society.

Yes, I refer to the inevitable consequence of the sacred multicultural experiment: the invasion of 'Halloween' as a thing in this country.

Kindly take your Halloween and f**k off back to Yanquiland with it, together with your **** sports and your sweetened bacon.

Didn't have one knock on the door in my first two years here Clound Nine

Hoping for more of the same this year.

Happily, we are protected from hoi polloi by high wals, gates, dogs and men with sticks.

However, one is subjected to mention of this ridiculous event in the media.

I just want to live in England. Why is my England being destroyed?

Cornwaliis has a lot to answer for imo.

id say haloween being usa is quite a thing of the right

not left

Same here Clound Nine

err, I mean by my flat. Tomorrow night is the one time of the year I'm glad I'm a loser

Translunacy is actually the antithesis of what the left ought to be about.

This is what happens when the organised working class are destroyed. Instead of the historic and healthy dialectical struggle between labour and capital over the length of a tea break and the number of biscuits provided, we end up with this.

I blame Thatcher, naturally.

In fact come to think of it, she was a bit ... y'know ... gender fluid.

you think they would have also stopped your burglars ?

Aye, agreed.

One may find chaps in flat caps with dubious personal hygiene offensive and stupid, but at least they aren't (generally) clinically insance.

He has indeed, Mo.

Cornwallis Square, Cornwallis Road, Cornwallis Park, Cornwallis Play and Youth Project. And that's just in Upper Holloway.