Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are AWIMB's thoughts on the following article? I am especially interested in the views of Sir C

What are AWIMB's thoughts on the following article? I am especially interested in the views of Sir C

This lady/man was arrested and imprisoned for headbutting a barman - very ladylike behaviour, I'm sure you'll agree.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-34675778

Tara Hudson, 26, from Bath, was jailed and placed at the all-male HMP Bristol for 12 weeks after admitting assault.

Her case prompted a campaign, backed by thousands of supporters, to get her moved.

During an appeal hearing at Bristol Crown Court, the judge asked for consideration to be made about where she serves her sentence.

Noah that was done earlier this week you sycophantic Sir C sniffing pleb

Do you not feel that today's developments add an aditional talking point to the case?

Also, what are your thoughts on the whole Junior Doctors protest?

the basic premise still holds..hes going to be f**ked ragged

I'm afraid I am so confused about gender identity now that I cannot begin to unravel that one.

The carefully reasoned arguments of the trans community has certainly changed me from my previous position as a patriarchal cisnormative oppressor, but I am afraid I am not yet enlightened enough to comprehend all the nuances and complexities of the genderqueer life.

What I do know for sure is that I'd very much like to be on the receiving end of a soapy tit**** from Jack Monroe before they has those puppies removed.

Have you thought about asking for them after she has them whipped off?

I could have them stuffed and mounted and displayed on the wall!

Alongside the boy Owen's testes. If they ever drop.

Not much.. I'll be doing solely private work from March so it doesn't really impact me.

I actually think that we have it OK, tbh. On balance, there are far worse things we could be doing with our careers.