Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random moaning. I dislike when the kebab shop or chicken shop doesn't have any chips ready

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Random moaning. I dislike when the kebab shop or chicken shop doesn't have any chips ready

Now I appreciate fresh wons but there should always been some chips on the go imo.

When you are pissed up and wanting to get home as soon as possible not having to stand around with other cunds waiting for your chips.

What sort of fat c**t has chips with their kebab? Frown

I've tried it before, end up leaving half the kebab.

mmmmmmm next morning kebab

I usually do. But it's a balancing act

of if you will eat too many chips and destroy the kebab

I actually prefer it when the chips have been sitting in the fryer (or whatever it is) for a while.

Sometimes they undercook the fresh ones in a panicky rush.

I'm sooooo gonna have a large chicken doner mixed tomorrow night

I urge you to reconsider, bb. There is a place in life for the noble chicken,

be it an elderly cock stewed in wine, a tender young poussin spatchcocked ona barbecue, or a fine, plump hen roasted to a golden bronze surrounded by a sea of crunchy roast spuds.

Where such a beast has NO PLACE AT ALL is in a kebab.

Lambgrease will make you happy.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Beckenham has a Lebaneser. You could have shawarma!

Word. People who order chicken doners sadden me.

It's on one of those elephants legs tho Eat

the chips nice with garlic mayo sprayed all over them like richard keys is hanging out the back

i mainly get chips if im ordering kofte or shish as that needs cooking so ill ask if have chips

ready NOW if so ill have them open whilst kbab cooks then bin em/ finsih em and tuck into kebab

If you need chips with your kebab, you're ordering the wroing kebab imo.

Oh f**k it I want a kebab now