Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: honeyroast ham from butcher fresh baked petit pain , english butter with salt crystals

honeyroast ham from butcher fresh baked petit pain , english butter with salt crystals

, thinly sliced yellow and a red tomato,english mustard, crunchy welsh cheddar ..with a pack of frazzles followed by bowl of pea,spinach and mint soup with the other petit pain cut in slices and buttered then half a flapjackwith white choc on top, a large sainsbury rasberry and white chock biscuit wrapped up with a small mini tub of salted caramael ice ream what a marvelous lunch drawn out over 2 hours with a 15 minute snooze in the middle.. wd working from home imo

Crispy rolls, two. Slightly salted butter, lots of.

Streaky bacons, six.

im blaming the weather and or change of clock imo..its thrown my

equilibrium out of welly

Winter is coming.

A chap needs a good layer of fat to see him through the winter.

Have you been to Tayaabs in Whitechapel?

No. I've sort of considered it, but when and why would I ever be in Whitechapel?

Can you imagine what the locals might do to me / my car? I'd definitely need protection.

And I suspect it might be dry. There's loads of Allan Akbars round there, no?

I usually feel left out with your restaurant posts. But I have actually been there.

Bit busy for my liking.

I’m sure they’ve learned to tolerate white, upper middle class food****s.

Hopefully their courtesy will extend to Jewish lower middle class food****s :-

It all sounds rather splendid to me, from everything I hear. I’m going next week.

Tolerate?

Many of my Asian brothers do not like going to that area for food.