Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: As much as we may hate feminists and everything they pretend to stand for,

You're objecting to bad taste?

Really?

hehe Can't believe it's taken that long in the thread for someone to make that point

I'm wondering whether he defines his chucklesome Madeleine McCann gags as good taste.

He's always been a strange child, hasn't he?

No, simply pointing out it is bad taste and that people may feel justified in feeling

upset/disappointed by it, just as they may upon reading some of my off-colour Awimb posts.

So basically, your mum.

I was thinking about your hefty northern bird the other day.

For some reason I have a memory of you posting a picture of her which showed that he arms were, indeed, hefty.

Have I imagined that?

Nope, bad taste and I fully understand why people would consider them so. However I place above this

my freedom to make off-colour remarks when among like-minded folks who may wish to do the same. Of course, the nature of the Internet means you can't control who reads what you write. This is, I acknowledge, problematic.

But just as shouting and swearing in a rowdy pub is socially acceptable, even though some people present may object, so is being naughty on Awimb, imo.

I can’t rule out the possibility that this is correct.

I would never dream of attempting to circumscribe anyone's right to feel however the f**k they want

to about anything. So if these people want to feel upset, good luck to them. My only objection is when they suggest that their freedom to be upset should somehow trump my freedom to indulge in a legal activity of which they may disapprove.

Did you engage in intimacy with the lady in question?

I have no objections, moral or aesthetic, to the larger lady.