Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You will, of course, have noticed that this sudden epidemic of translunacy coincided with the rise

And the veal cordon bleu. And the raclette. And fondue - which is nice every few years or so.

Yeah, it's when you try and discredit my counterargument with a rightwing catchphrase

Howre you feeling about the whole House of Lords blocking the vindictive, nasty bill thing?

No. It's when I point out that your 'counter-argument' is actually nothing of the sort and is just a

smokescreen you throw up to mask the fact that your original point is fundamentally flawed.

True enough.

I have the end of a piece of pancetta, a heel of comte, a banana shallot and some spuds. Also there are eggs.

You can see where this is going, can't you?

Female.

Still was to be fair.

Ugly as sin is my guess.

But your original point is fundamentally flawed

Given he's called every person he's ever been in a public meeting with "friends"

Ooof. Or, indeed, 'oeuf!'.

I have lobsters burning a hole in my freezer at the moment. However, I must go running this evening, so I probably won't have time to do them tonight.

No. My original point is that the reporting of Corbyn's associations, utterances and actions - and

those of his shadow cabinet colleagues - are not 'conspiracy theories'. They're not even smears. They're just facts.

No, they're by and large scare stories run with a deliberate goal to smear him

Yes, that's right. But then, I only really talk to my dogs.