Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You will, of course, have noticed that this sudden epidemic of translunacy coincided with the rise

You will, of course, have noticed that this sudden epidemic of translunacy coincided with the rise

of Corbyn?

Be aware: Corbyn is going to steal your genitals and throw them into the pit in which he keeps his slavering stormtroopers. Owen Jones is going to eat your ***** and testicles.

That's the most believeable Corbspiracy theory since they started running a bit thin six weeks back

You should write for the telegraph.

You seem to have confused 'reporting things he and his pals have said and done' with 'conspiracy

theories', j.

Well a man who's prepared to stick his into Diane Abbot clearly has no respect for the male sex

organs whatsoever.

have no idea what 'male' even means any more Cry

HERE! TAKE MY GONADS! HAVE THEM! TAKE THE WHOLE DARNED PACKAGE!

He never said dem fings?

I'm amazed he hasn't sued.

We should all follow red's example and go and live, heavily armed and surrounded by hounds in the

Alsace. That seems to be the manly way to go.

My sister's place is for sale. We could get a fair few in there.

Alsace, though Frown

After the choucroute, what then?

Strange they're a bit light on the stuff the Tories and their pals do though

Flammekuchen? Carp Frite? More choucroute? Popping over to Basel for a half-decent meal?

I take your point, though. Red seems to manage by consuming heroic quantities of beer and whisky.

Anyway, it would have to be somewhere like Alsace. I bet they don't have transgenders in Alsace. Mind you, with some of the women, it would be pretty academic, tbh.