Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've been saving a bit and I want to get more out of my money so I am looking for investment

I've been saving a bit and I want to get more out of my money so I am looking for investment

opportunities.

I don't have a large bankroll but it's slowly adding up.

Properties in Canada seem cheap in my home town. I can get quite a large home for about 80 thousand pounds. I am tempted to buy to let. Being international is difficult but I have family over there who could assist on the administration side. Rent it out more than $1000 a month coming in pay for it self.
    On the other hand seems most likely to be purchasing a place in Italy from another family member. This is cheap as chips.

I need some sort of extra scheme to make some extra monies. But I have no idea what I am doing so this stuff unsettles me.

any other ways to make the most of relatively small savings? PM me your sort codes.

Are you using your and your wife's full ISA allowance?

That has to be your first step.

Could you really buy for 80k and then rent at 1k per month?

Doesn’t add up for me.

80k sterling. 1000 CAD dollars coming in. rental market seems strong.

Put it all on the roulette table

ten times

You would be better off investing in wine and rare vinyl.

That way you would still be cool at dinner parties. Canadian Property Investment would barely see you past the canapes.

I need to look into this. I am a bit stupid when it comes to money. It only took me 33 years

to work out not to piss it away on rubbish*

*less rubbish.

We tend to sit the wine bores and vinyl bores together too

Good man.

I'd like to think that my regular friendly advice against buying too much crap assisted in some small way to this end.

hehe I like the house idea really. It's like ***FREE HOUSE***

Which if I sold would be ***FREE MONEY***
    It's just that simple.

Apart from all the life ruining risks of course.