Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dan Crowley recalled/sent back from Barnsley loan

Honestly, you're so quick to other people sometimes

I have never in my life played one of these machines.

I have 2-3 times played Super Mario on a Nintendo DS in recent years.

Not my thing.

He was saying how much he missed being in changing rooms yesterday

Perhaps cricketers protect their modesty with screens or individual cubicles?

I am afraid I grew up amidst the rough and tumble of rugby and football changing rooms. Cocks everywhere, if you will excuse my language.

The massaging is one thing. However, it is a thing that a chap should do (and endure) with a look of

grim determination on one's face - much the same as that a doctor should have while examining one's prostate (not that you can actually see their face). Wearing a facial expression that suggests either of you is enjoying it, however, is simply to make everyone feel uncomfortable.

Rugby a big deal on your estate, was it?

If you say so, old man, if you say so.

Look, between us girls, why not just go out and take a damned good rogering? Get it out of your system. I believe it's not even illegal any more!

Sporting activities on our estate were mainly limited to grouse shooting in season

and croquet on the lawns in summer. No, rugger and football were school activities.

Of course, my sons did the scouting. My role is that of a sort of autocratic administrator,

director of football and manager.

3-5-2: Leno; Varane, Benatia, Laporte; Pogba, Geis, Sterling, Angel Correa (c), Neymar; Icardi, Paco Alcacer.

Subs: Aitor, Marquinos, Emre Can, Oliver Torres, Ayoze Perez, Moratta, Embolo.

Oh I say, marvellous stuff. What are you up to in 2016?