Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Awimb I am on a downer.

Only takes 3 days to leave your system apparently.

I was thinking what if you never smoke during your life

but then start when you retire?

Indeed. Although they can be a bit smelly sometimes.

I find it hard to believe that modern science can't come up with non-stinky tobaccao.

Hmm my boss is off this week. Might be a good time.

It's a good time if you actually want to give up. If you don't then there's no point putting

yourself and those around you through the arseache. However, it sounds like your ice hockey was a bit of a wake-up call so you might have a chance.

Well, as with anything, I imagine having a passing acquaintance with it would help

To be fair, Rich has probably never had most of the complaints his patients come to him with.

Does that mean he doesn't understand them physiologically and cannot offer advice or treat them effectively?

Naturally slim anyway, and walking many miles a day uber Stock und Stein,

as they say. The redgunamos are all prolific walkers.

I think the whole Symptom/Cause/Cure thing is OK

Addictions arent really the same thing though, the only reason the GPs got stuck with that particular sticky wicket is due to Public Health stuff.

If he had any sort of addiction I imagine it would help.

Well I've given up smoking twice in my life and my advice wouldn't be considered very ethical, I

don't imagine, since I'm saying 'It's not actually that hard, so just man up and don't bother unless you're serious and ignore all these supposed aids to quitting in favour of a pint of HTFU'. That probably runs counter to GMC guidelines and would probably get R in trouble.