Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Awimb I am on a downer.

Did you equip yourself well?

Presumably you took up the mantlepiece etc

hehe to be honest I did feel a bit of a cund

wearing my new Gretzky jersey.

This week I am wearing my tatty old training jersey.

you do by doing events plus also going out with mate on bike / run..means you get the bantz

but can be picky and not put up with the other 7 brain dead no marks talking ****e plus bikes and rnning and climbing mean excuse to go alps, sardinia, all over shot..to do your 'sport'

Nod My old egg-chasing teacher said the best bit was always the showers

Now, I think he meant for the bantz, but it's not inconceivable he was just a perve. We all assumed the latter just to be on the safe side.

Yes. I'm not really sure what 'spin class' is, tbh. Frown

indeed especially as mostpeople are dicks..you may be right about B as you would think that B would

also hate most people especially as like me he finds most people too thick to vote or be allowed out..to then have depressing brain dead team sports bantz withthem seems to not be what i d expect from him

Even worse for the man himself, you'd think

they probavly wondered why coach had let in an unfit old has been dreamer tbh and thoguht

no pont in small talk as the cnud will f**k off in a few weeks when his mid life crisis has died off a bit..

Smile I still wonder why they invited him. They seem to have a North American sports fetish.

Next week they are honouring Michael Jackson of the Chicago Bulls.

They all ride fake bikes and someone shouts at them

They seem to love it