Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Awimb I am on a downer.

Awimb I am on a downer.

It's a bit odd going back to something you were very good at. Only now to be rather ****.

Although I should improve rapidly in the next weeks/months. It's hard going and my back hurts. From being the best in the group to being the worst is weird.

Apart from that try as I might I can't stop smoking It's impossible. From patches to e-cigs to nothing I can't stop without going absolutely mental.

dont worry pert it'll get better

Pert is a transgender now?

Well he's not cut his nob off yet.

careful or Elton will be calling you and guardian / SU's will be boycotting you

big bunch of ejjits, transgender bollox is really annoying ..its from too much bloody choice and thinking anyone can be anyone..you cant now just make the best of it and crack on you weirdo imo

I feel you, f. There were moments throughout this cricket season where I just kept thinking to

myself 'How many more years can I do this?' It's very depressing.

i stopped weekly 5 a side about 4 years ago as just got bit bored of it

plus the nggles and tweaks just kept adding up ..main thing is to fill the gap with something else like i did more mountain biking, running and cycling instead

I love sauerkraut, P. It's like a drug for me.

See what I mean. That's what sons are for.

Can't your stepson turn his arm over a bit? Teach him.

Yes, but I'll miss the camaraderie of team sports. The bantz, the nicknames, the communal showers.

You don't get that with running and biking and ****, do you?