Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That time of the year when the clocks go back (is it that one?) and darkness descends Frown Also the

That time of the year when the clocks go back (is it that one?) and darkness descends Frown Also the

pile of c**t that is halloween. Although the pick n mix always goes down to 3 quid a kilo

lighter again in morning though for a bit so all good

plus you get the extra weird green pick n mix type specials and of coure fires, fireworks and start of hot rum n yagertea etc..good times billy..plus snowboarding ..all good imo

Something slightly bigger than Halloween on next Saturday though

if we can still face it

Jonathan Joseph out for three months Lewin out)

New Zealand last week were f**king amazing. It was like a rugby version of Wengerball. And that

Savea bloke is f**king unreal.

COME ON KIWIS! and if not them then the Argies please

Kiwi fans I know were not happy with him before last week

bit more cheerful now. Still have sneaking feeling something will happen of f**k them up. Wayne Barnes to ref the final?

felt privaliged just to watch those cnuts imo! i read that in NZ as kids they divide kids by size

and weight not age for rugby training..so they play agaisnt kids same size so have to learn good ball skills and brains from young..as our lot just learn to run sraight and not think as big lads at scool..so the thoguht process goes..seems to work ok!

indeed i feel they will choke unfortuntalty ..suddnely change style n f**k it up

pressure

I've heard the muslamics are embracing Halloween this year.

Or as they call it 'Allahween'

The women dress like it all year round anyway so they figured why not?