Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Im now addicted to a bulletproof coffee at 6am imo..even better in blender..so buttery n coconuty

Pat Butcher?

You've gone so continental, I applaud the eyetie lady and her positive influence

The very first night I lived in England I was despatched to the bar with said drinks in the round.

Northampton, 1987.

I had never heard of the thing and naturally suspected a joke on my behalf. I think I may have whispered it to the barman.

An act on itself which could have ended in tears.

hehe did you think it was some sort of Long Weight/Tartan Paint sort of banter?

I'm sorry IUFG, I am not the law in this country.

Trust me if I were it would be very different.

Yes there would be many people in the streets of Dublin with gunshot wounds on a daily basis, but I would be helping them and society.

But we all used to drink the odd snakebite and black.in our youth, surely?

The snakebite was to get you allegedly more pissed on the cheap, and the blackcurrent was to take the taste away.

Nod It's quite amazing really. 4 years ago I was going to Vegas with my peculiar

t-shirts to go watch UFC whilst 'allegedly' posting on here as FASH.

Nod

Lager top ffs.

They were all male as well. I was disgusted and briefly thought of returning to Ireland and the drudgery of unemployment.

Next day I got the National Express down to London where the streets were indeed paved with gold.

And, I'm guessing, your hot drink of choice as Nescafe?

Hmmmmmm.

An ex-dear friend I would suggest.