Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neg! I cycled Sa Calobra yesterday Clound Nine

Surely it's like bragging that you've stuck pins in your face just to demonstrate a capacity to

endure pain and misery, no?

Great. That degree is paying dividends. Soon you'll be living large, like Pert.

Do you have an X-box?

cycling up long inclines is not painful its just a nice challenge of endurance

and fitness..just like a long wqalk As..but at the end you get tozip along atover 40 mph with windin the ears..and bit of adrenaline too..all good fun imo

i was up in wales yesterday doing bike park wales..my buddy crashed off dropoff and even with body armour has huge cut n hole in hiselbow and knee..but lucky he had it ore wouldhave been worse! welsh rocjk not very forgiving i guess

I did 104 miles around the Surrey Hills yesterday. It hurt a lot Clound Nine

if 104 miles around the Surrey Hills hurt then you should work on your fitness imo

bloody weekend warriors

Well, I ride a decent tempo. Not like the gays on mountain/hybrid bikes.

It can be very painful. Certainly when one's new cycling shoes are too narrow

and the climb is over 18km long.

i didnt hurt after a half iron man..stop making excuses and get fitter

fat bald f**ker remember i road bike too now so know its bloody easy and its not a hybrid .

tbh i shuld have hurt more..as mans i didnt givei t the full 110 percent i guess..just wanted to seehow it qwent..5 1/2 hours inc puncture so not bad...aiming for under 10 for full i think

fat feet eh ?

its not real pain thoguh its just fun imo or pain is fun ..one or tuther