Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very pleased for the Welshers and all that but those post match celebrations were just a tad daft

Harsh on Albania. They beat Portugal.

Though they were generously given the three points after their mafia engineered the provocation in Belgrade. Doubtless silver crossed the palm of Platini.

Every cloud, mate. Every cloud

Yes, equally harsh on NI.

They qualified so deserve to go there, just cannot see them offering anything other than zero points and goal difference to the real sides.

Like Ireland in the last Euros. Played 3 lost 3, hockeyed in 3.

This nasty streak is very unbecoming.

Last week Aguero, now this.

I watched him come on in the game against Borat's country the other night. He's gone grey as f**k.

Turning into a silver fox, our once beloved Robin has

There was a piece on him recently about hating life in Turkey, not getting much/any playing time at Fenerbache and throwing major strops all over the place

I'm Aguerro's biggest fan, I'm just happy he's not scoring five a game for Citeh

Robin, well I dont care one bit who know it, I wish that perfidious c**t nothing but misfortune.

They gave me a card but I've never been there.

I'm out of my league here aren't I?

You are his biggest fan yet you cannot spell his name.

You're a charlatan, and not one of the good ones.

I suspect that the claim of "biggest fan" might not be entirely supported by the facts.

The Arsenal 4th place celebrations were the first thing I thought of watching the Welsh.

But then I thought, first tournament since 1958, f**k it let them enjoy. Bless 'em