Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: My favourite part of last was my dear old man saying he "just couldn't get angry anymore" at HT.

My favourite part of last was my dear old man saying he "just couldn't get angry anymore" at HT.

Cue "that f**king c**t Ramsey" shooting from 40 yards minutes after they scored their 3rd and him go completely apoplectic, before getting up and leaving.

wonderful scenes

I think that was the point I called him "A c**ting welsh bostonbrian" at that point

Oh that's an amusing edit

I meant "s-h-i-t-c-u-n-t" of course

I also like that the CL is the only competition that Joel is allowed to appear in #superstar

I'm back to hating him. The goals have dried up, he takes too many touches and slows down

Everything, lots of unnecessary scooped passes. I've had enough!!!

Walcott should have passed it to him on that chance near the end. This striker nonsense has gone to

his non footballing head.

I think Campbell looks like Bubba from Forest Gump

I have to say watching last night I became convinced that Jack will be some sort of messiah.

Nobody was getting their head up and running at them, Sanchez aside obviously. 5 millions passes and it would largely go nowhere.

I think we should rest Hector v soon as well. Gibbs is also a disaster.

I am a bit confused just a few weeks ago it seemed we had plenty of cover for all positions except

perhaps a spare Coq,

then last night on the bench there is only Ramsey and Campbell to call on.