Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Again I know better than Wenger. I said put the rezzies out.

Again I know better than Wenger. I said put the rezzies out.

Maybe a few players fighting for their place would have tried a little harder? We now have 0 points and 10 nackered players for the big one Sunday

And why the f**k do we need to play Ospina in every cup game? Play your best goalkeeper every game and the rare occasion they get injured have a 35 year old backup who is happy to play 3 times a season

why are we f**king bothering with Ospina?? I don't get it

I seem to remember our "cup keeper" was awful in the cup final v Hull. Very nearly cost us

And I'm still not over the Chelsea cup final where we stuck with the "cup team".

We will never win the league with muggins in charge playing this suicidal high line, and we will never win with the gormless per and kos as the back. One fast, one gangly, there's no strength, no power. We are f**king feeble.

I'm sick of this **** have we got to wait another decade before someone decided we need a change? Or do we have to wait until he snuffs it?

That's a blatant Red card . Wanting wenger out is one thing but willing his death is

Treason. Shame on you

The defence have no chance if they've got no one in front of them.

Football is a team game and whilst we look good in patches going forward there's just no consistency from that lot in midfield or up front.

Here's the Giroud / Walcott conundrum....

The team of ball playing midgets in midfield need a big oaf like Giroud to hold the ball up for them...problem is he can't score for dick....so we play Walcott but his game is all speed....doesn't hold the ball up so the midfield can't get into position....constantly all over each place...shambles.

I miss the days when it was Parlour, Vieira and Petit in the middle with Overmars wide left, Bergkamp in the hole and Anelka up front.

This new of playing from Arsene is an unprofessional joke...its just the back 4, Coquelin and everyone else run around and pretend to be Barcelona for 90 minutes.