Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mystifyingly successful people or things. James Corden

Anyone who listens to, plays or mentions the word "jazz".

Frown This is more of an elaborate wind up than Pert, surely

you'll be saying how great he was in The History Boys next

As films about pederasts and unrealistically erudite, 27 year-old A-Level students go...

...it was ****.

Gavin and Stacey was pretty good though you imagine Ruth Jones had a lot to do with that

and Joanna Page

TV soap operas.

As someone who used to watch them regularly i now think "what the f**k was i doing". Time away from them opens your eyes. When i visited my family over the summer and Eastenders or Emmerdale was on i felt like sticking my head in the oven.

People must get into a routine of watching them and then don't know how to fill the void, which is weird given how much choice there is now.

Not sure that makes them succesful all the same.

Ftr only yesterday I sat back and took in some Miles Davis as the afternoon sun shone.

Nice.

Watched Pixels on the weekend. Slightly annoyed Dinklage allowed himself to work with Sandler.

Let us never forget the fat, facile *****-whisperer Russel Grant

Nod I just checked Wikipedia as I get him mixed up with the funnier Ben Stiller

You're right, the only decent thing he's been in is The Wedding Singer, and even then I suspect that my feelings towards it are coloured by Drew Barrymore