Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I noticed there's far too much use of the term ' real people ' at the Labour conference..

Bit less punchy, mind. I dont really get people's slavish devotion to Trident

It's only the rental of an outdated system designed for a threat that stopped existing 25 years ago.

Or Tony Adams Frown Although he is so widely laughed about that the TV crews don't even give him the

change to opine.

Funnily enough I was listening to Ian Wright saying what he would do with the Arsenal team

for about 5 secs before switching the radio off

It keeps us on the Security Council of the United Nations. Shrug

I wouldn't have thought it takes a genius to recognise just how important and valuable a position that is and how several billion pounds is a price well worth paying for it.

Obviously you shouldn't be listening to radio stations talking about politics. Shrug

Yeah, as far as I can see it's more handy for the US that we're there though

Call me old fashioned but I'd much rather do something useful with the money.

Insurance policy innit

Yes, an insurance policy against Prussian digigibles crashing into your house

Yeah. A place at the top table of international diplomacy and the power of veto over UN resolutions,

can't see how that might be 'useful'.

Nod More conventional forces so we can invade more countries