Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I noticed there's far too much use of the term ' real people ' at the Labour conference..

They would only have played Jeremy though, p

Oh, fair enough. hehe

Bravo, LA

Eddie Vedder was on the radio earlier singing with Beyonce.

The radio jock said it was brilliant but he was lying.

There's no better defensive value for money than a nuke imo.

I still wonder if we couldn't just pretend we're making them.Some clever N Korea style Photoshopping

Hmmm, not too sure with this round of Trident though

As I say, it's far more important for the US that we have it than it actually is for us.

I mean, obviously we're dancing to our master's tune but seeing as they both started and perpetuated the whole arms race thing anyway (consistently having 3:1 advantage over the russians in terms of nuclear warheads for the entirity of the cold war) and given the fact we're all signitaries to the NPT, maybe they should actually pay for it.

It does seem like a bit of a Ponzi scheme on their part to me. Or to put it less charitably, like a protection racket.

Christ, I can only imagine the caterwaul. And I love Eddie. Oh well

natural progression for Labour

gone from Blair's the people's princess, the people's NHS, the people's this the people's that to the real people's this and the real people's that now they understand that people won't vote for them their hope lies now with the real people