Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Theo looked fantastic scoring his goal, didn't he.

Wenger Out ?

you say that but Pirlo, Alonso, Kroos

can't run, if you can pass you should still be able to pass.
    The issue is they all have players around them to do the running/defensive work as opposed to Cazorla and Ozil.

I think it would be a bit rich for England to complain about injuries and substitutions given that

they essentially managed to lose to a Welsh team that was missing about seven or eight players to injury by the end of the game.

Apart from Pirlo who has Frank Lampard

Just looked at it - rather silly. Reading Stuart Barnes equally horrible piece on Robshaw

We lost because we gave away too many penalties really - although the kick was annoying at the end. *******s really. Thank god got Alexis

It may be a figment of my imagination.

But he appears to be picking up more yellows than I can recall him doing before.

That's true and I'm not saying it was the right call

well, it obviously wasn't but I can understand it and I think some of the criticism is a little ott that's all.
    As you say slightly naive thinking the lineout would suddenly come good.

I thought it was jolly funny. There is something eminently dislikeable about England rugby teams

The only time I can bring myself to support them is against southern hemisphere teams.

Remember they are in the US now - Fat Frank is considered a picture of athleticism in New York

He is playing in an over 35's league though

no one takes it seriously, they also concede quite a lot I think.
    I was referring to Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba, I forgot he moved if I'm honest, seems weird without him there.