Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you were a Liverpool fan, would you not be unbelievably pissed off with StevieG for releasing his

If you were a Liverpool fan, would you not be unbelievably pissed off with StevieG for releasing his

book while Rogers is still manager, given how critical it is of him?

Or maybe you'd be happy as you think he is **** and this will help get rid of him.

If you were a Liverpool fan Gerrard could **** into your dead parents open mouth without complaint..

Cracking shot Stevie.

Errrchchchch ... I would want whatever is best for Liverpeul Football Cloob

Hmm, there was a time you could say that about Arsenal fans and Big Tone.

I think they'll all understandn Stevie Gee needs to make some money

He's got other people's kids to support, after all

As an Arsenal fan were you completely pissed off when Henry said Giroud was ****?

Of course I paraphrase a little with Titi's exact words but we both know that is what he meant.

Look, I will explain it to you. Rodgers effectively killed Gerrard’s Liverpool career (even though it was ending) and did it in a manner which probably annoyed the former great leader, making him a peripheral player when he would have wanted to exit from the front, as such.

It was always going to be a huge part of his book and the publishers or whoever, in fact the person that wrote the book, would have pushed this to the fore.

A lot of what is written in books, football books, are there for headlines and to garner a modicum of interest otherwise the book is of little interest and sits beside your upstairs ****ter for months on end not being touched e.g. Robert Pires – Footballeur.

Like Frank Lampard Snr's book about his relationship with his son

There is one thing you have overlooked in your analysis.

Not every household has multiple toilets.

Where do you keep your books then?

Naturally I was referencing a palatial spread in leafy Dublin 16.