Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: chambers - a rough diamond or just rough? thats two assists in two games - for the other team.....

Not really bothered about the game as we should win anyway. It's more the team

progressing and going in one direction with more attacking expansive play from the backs for the last year and then him doing a full U-turn one game into the tournament. I've never liked him tbh.

Barritt at 13

We lost Joseph - we don't have a similar player. To carry on and pretend

he isn't would be a bit stupid - and don't say we could just drop Slade in there, because he isn't remotely similar. Would have helped if we had Burrell in there but he has been out of form for a while. Such a fuss when we have picked the in-form fly half of the Premiership champions and you seriously underestimate Barritt as a rugby player

Oh - and Tuilagi, we could do with him

He would've been injured anyway wouldn't he? I still miss Tom Croft. ******* injuries Frown

Shrug I like Farrell, actually thought he was a bit unlucky to lose his place

to Ford in the first place

Good points both. Croft would make a hell of a difference

Their back row scares me - just hope we get the scrum right this time

Well he was out of form and dropped last autumn and then injured for the Six Nations. Would be

harsh to drop Ford considering how well he played, although as LA said below Farrell came back into form towards the end of the season.

Personally i'd pick Cipriani because i like the unpredictability of him in terms of attacking, although that can also be a bad thing when it comes to defense

Not really bothered about the game as we should win anyway.....lets see shall we...

he was so out of form in the autumn internationals (not helped by injuries) that

Lancaster had no option but to leave him out - pretty much been looking for an excuse to get him back in though ever since the Premiership final when he was excellent. We have two very good young fly halves - we should be happy. Plus Slade who could be the best of the lot. Shame this team is really set to peak in four years time rather than at this world cup

It will be a bruising encounter, snin. I'm expecting to see Burgess tackle Roberts leading with

the shoulder and not wrapping him up, resulting in a yellow card for Burgess and the square headed welsher lying comatose on the grass.