Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 717 unfortunately killed in hajj stampede Frown

ummm they weret refuggees Billybob..they were mooslims with jobs n money to travelling

to mecca ****..richer than us

Yeah I know that, but the whole bit about slaughtering religious nutters.

Although you'd have to wipe out a lot of Americans too.

Just to be clear, by religious nutters I don’t just mean the jihadists. Anyone whose faith dictates

their life and who resides outside the progressive western world would be on the kill list.

The overwhelming majority of American religiousers are idiots, but entirely harmless idiots, so they can stay as we need idiots to do **** jobs.

Do you include your own bat**** mental Hebrews in your slaughter?

Are the left wing press going to criticise the BBC for referring to it as a stampede? :swarm:

We slaughter animals because we are biologically designed to eat them. Shrug

Tell us. Is it the fact that you've developed an interest in politics relatively later in life that has led to your positions being somewhat ... disoriented and confused?

I mean, most of us start in our teens and experiment with various stances and ideologies and eventually settle down to at least a few core principles, even if we do then change track at some points.

You are curious to discuss politics with because some days you are an empty book with a thirst for enlightenment, and on others a mass jumble of slogans and impulses. Of course the urge to shock is never far away either.

i thought you were talking to me then whilst I read it Smile

I have utter contempt for people of all religious faiths, including the Hebrews, but they’re a

fairly self-contained bunch on balance, as long as you leave them alone.

I certainly wouldn’t be sorry to see the ones who live like 16th century peasants in Jerusalem be eradicated, but as a buttress against the Allan Akbars who surround them, I think it would be prudent to let them live.

They arent all "entirely harmless idiots"

do what you want with the septics imo.. tbh I guess most of the refugees are the least religious of

them..as if they were one way or other they would stay and fight or be welcomed by the other nutters..there desire to flight and earn money in west shows that they probably like you and I billy worship capitalism and earning a crust