Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi guys what are you all having for lunch?

Interesting.

Ham, not bacon.

Very European A.

It was a homemade baguette and homemade pulled pork

The pig was from a farm not three miles down the road in the same dale as my house.

Of course, I didnt feel the need to mention this as 'foodie cred' doesnt mean that much to me but I believe to the people that care about that sort of thing this would constitute some magical, almost unatainable foodie nirvana.

It marks you down as a locavore, j

a word which disappointingly does not refer to some sort of cool vampire thing as I thought when I first heard it

It's usually only Will Self that makes me google words, LA. Well done

In mitigation, the only provenance I was actually interested in was whether it was in my fridge this morning.

Oh. Fair enough. I guess slow cooking isn’t a bad idea for someone riddled with

irrational food hang-ups.

The only food hangups I have are over raw meat

I actually ask for my meat burned to a crisp in restaurants as the chefs will generally only do it medium/well done.

Beause chefs are egomaniacal arseholes of the highest order and the last people you should pay any attention to.

'Locally scourced' is the buzzword here. Buzzwords.

It should be an introspective moment for you, though, when Monty tries to lure you into food****ery by appealing to your prejuduces against outlets like Subway and, by extension, the people that use them.

You don’t eat seafood, including fish. You're the Woody Allen of the culinary world.

We chuck all our **** in the sea, I'll eat nothing from it

I hate the sea in general, mind.

Mr Consistency, me

Your meat eats grass and crops covered in ****.

Poo is part of the cycle of life.