Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So are we all agreed then? Flamini starts up front from now on? hehe

So are we all agreed then? Flamini starts up front from now on? hehe

Even before his first it was unusual to see him in such advanced positions, but his charge into the box with Ox's shot is something we don't seem do enough of, if I recall other goalie-spills which we didn't follow up. Hopefully the team will learn from this.

Also, when we were under the cosh in the second half during the spell when they scored and pinned us back, I didn't have much hope until Gibbs headed it off the line. Again. This Is An Omen, I thought.

Yes, I know we are officially not allowed to enjoy this result beyond a brief flicker of a smile, but it was much more important than the usual league cup tie imo.

I do think Flamini is the better Coq replacement than Arteta

Yeas he's a limited player but you need someone who knows his own limitations back there anyway.

Yes, Alex Song, I'm looking at you.

And crucially, it will have helped convinced the team they can win without our

20 million midfield enforcer from Charltonista Atleticals , Frances Coquelin.

Saturday is a tough old game and yesterday’s win will ensure we go into it in positive rather than little bit negative speereets.

If only all Rumbelows Cup matches carried such import.

Do those limitations predominantly entail "kicking lumps out of others" and "dem not liking it up

'em" with little else on offer?

Oh, and hbelatedbjimo

Come now J.

The man scored 2 goals and deserves credit for this, however let's not overlook the obvious fact that the chap is next to f**king useless.

He should have been given to Charlton as a makeweight in the Coquelin deal*.

*I know

Yeah, that and his phobia of shirt sleeves

The man even relaxes sleeveless.

Twiffik consistency

Have you seen the goals?