Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It may be a bit early to say. But I think Spurs should have cashed in on Kane in the summer.

It may be a bit early to say. But I think Spurs should have cashed in on Kane in the summer.

Loathe as I am to admit it, he's a very decent striker as he showed for England

but for Gibbs we'd be watching a million re runs of that bicycle kick today

He is a decent player, not near the hype which surrounded him.

Unfortunately for him he is playing with 9 outfield colleagues who appear to be largely devoid of class, perhaps a little harsh on Eriksen and the new Korean lad.

In summary, they are piss poor.

He is - said it before he started scoring all those goals

Can't get a goal at the moment but will probably score a fair few by the end of the season

That Dier chap in midfield. It's like when some people wanted Vermaelen played in midfield, except

this chap has no technical ability at all.

Nod Mind you, we weren't much better. We were horrible for 30 mins in the middle

Only really got our act together last 20 when Ramsey decided to play a bit.

hehe Supposed to be their best player this season. Jesus wept

Glad you mentioned that, he was very odd last night, poor for large swathes of the game

and then would suddenly pull out a killer ball

The Ox is close on a million times better going forward than he is defensively

For 75 minutes Debuchy put in one of the all time worst performances, then he seemed to remember his actual position, also helped that we decided to put them under pressure

Then people were saying Debuchy should play midfield. Now they are saying he

shouldn't play at all

Nod Difficult to tell on a ****ty Bulgarian stream but possible someone did a decent job of

Marking him and then went missing. Maybe!