Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Without wishing to reinforce the rather harsh sentiment expressed in the above sticky, why has there

Fair enough, i didnt see the game. The own goal was sold to me as horrific

And that there was no pressure on him at all. The highlights show this to be *******s.

It wasnt great but it was hardly a f**kwit error.

Fine.

We'll say no more on the matter.

Though I am glad that you “expect” pertinent commentary and nailed on accurate observations from me.

Good day.

No, you are missing the point. It is more about accepting you for who you are

And celebrating it. Ok, sometimes you may be dismissive, rude, even agonisingly wrong, but that is ok.

Rich tapestry and all that

I assume Ospina didn't call for him to leave it

Rarely.

"wrong".

Thank you and I accept your apology.

Classic you

And that's a good thing

It was Bruce Springsteen’s birthday yesterday.

I expect you know this.

As I drove to work the typically Irish radio DJ was making a rather unnecessary song and dance of this occasion and proceeded to play a song of his. It was quite awful.

Very briefly I thought of you and Sir C, then I gathered myself and thought “I don’t like this c**t” so I reached out and pressed the CD button on the car thing and The Jam came on, Hit Parade disc 1.

My children cheered in the back and asked me to fast forward to Going Underground, which I did.

In the end a satisfactory start to the day for all.

I didnt realise you were a greatest hits kind of guy.

I didnt know about the birthday actually. I care little for the private lives of artists, only for their art.

I would like to know which song they played purely to reach a judgement over your choice of radio stations.

I would have skipped straight to tube station at midnight, for the record.

A gift.

An unnecessary gift of course given that I already owned every tune on the 4 disc compilation (The Jam, The Style Council, Solo x 2), quite often in the case of say songs from All Mod Cons, however I accepted the gift with grace and appreciation.

By all accounts I am “awkward” to buy gifts for though I find this genuinely hard to believe.

I find the CD collection is good for driving as depending on the journey duration I can allow the family to immerse itself in his work from 77 to the current day.

I have no idea what song was played but it was not one of the more obvious ones.

I would concur on Tube Station though I am sure you can accept that with such a rich canon of work to choose from it really is one of personal choice. The 6 and 8 year old like GU and Malice, Eton Rifles also.