Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Without wishing to reinforce the rather harsh sentiment expressed in the above sticky, why has there

Also them adopting the same selection policy helped quite a bit

The sight of Andros Townsend running infield where most of our team are waiting for him was particularly reassuring.
    If he watches Arjen Robben he might realise that the trick is to make them at least think you will down the outside.

Proper order and all.

City rolled out their 150m forward line the other night.

Yep - last 15 mins or so. The bench was basically the first team minus

Cech, the two centre halves and Coquelin - oh and Santi

I believe someone referred to him as a Poor Man's Robben

f**king Greek Government levels of poverty there

Oh and Celta Vigo Bow

Well obviously, but this should not preclude an intelligent person from stopping themselves lashing

out irrationally.

it is Spurs tbf

they're pretty poor.

Not wishing to sound harsh, but you go out of your way to prove the above sentiment to be correct.

You will regularly pose questions, or issue an *opinion* where you have simply gone out of your way to appear different or to underline your somewhat ridiculous stance about football supporters in general.

You appear to try and apply a sense of logic or reason to a past-time (i.e. being a football supporter of a specific club) which is largely based on the polar opposites of logic and reason.

This one just now for example, it is blatantly f**king obvious why there has been no criticism of team selection, the simple combination of factors mentioned by some. It is, notwithstanding the imminent inputs from Mohamed and Rich, probably the most stupid thing that will be posted here this day.

In general, your comments simply suggest you have f**k all real understanding of football.

So, in summary, you actually are a c**t.

The Flamini thing last night was f**king ridiculous. It was as clean a strike as you're likely to

see and he comes on here claiming he shinned it. Either he's blind or just a c**t.

I genuinely have absolutely no idea why being a football fan should be at odds with beng logical and

reasonable. Sure, in the heat of a game, I am as prone as anyone to both of these emotions, but in the cold light of day, if people genuinely care about the club why on earth would they not bother to apply logic and reason to their judgements of it and its employees?

Anyway, you're pretty judgemental yourself, basically describing anyone who is interested in anything you aren’t as “deviants “ .