Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I want to do my bit for the refugee crisis. How does one go about

I want to do my bit for the refugee crisis. How does one go about

offering to 'look after' a young girl? Must be aged 13-15 and a bit of a fox. I'll take twins if necessary, don't wish to split them up. I'll need a small donation from the government every month for this.

I'll also happily shoot all the other poncing c**ts. I'll do this bit for free.

Thats great bro, good to see some humanitarian response.There should be lots of charities advertised

locally or on social media which you can contact. Unfortunately I live in a small bedsit so no room to take families in else I would. I did donate some tins from my cupboard to a local collection point yesterday. Some spam and baked beans.

Pert

I will donate for a ship or plane to take them back where they came from.

Thats kind bro but they may not want to go back. Some might though so your donation could be very

helpful to them. Personally I think they will love the rich diverse multiculturalism which everybody embraces. If we reach out and meet our obligations we may see 1 or 2 million arriving over the next year so it will be nice to see large building projects for new housing and mosques. I just worry the benefits allowances wont get to them quickly enough.

Pert

You want them here, you pay for them. I'll make damn sure I pay less tax than I do now. If by rich

diversity you mean women in burkhas, attacks on womens and gay rights, halal meat slipped surreptitiously onto menus, more religious and less secular education, curbs on drinking alcohol and no-go areas for non-Islamists you're going to get a lot more diversity mate.

Thats really not fair bro Im sure you can afford to give a little extra in tax

Unfortunately I cant as I am unemployed but would give if I could. As I said yesterday an emergency tax rate hike taken directly from workers salaries would generate enough money to provide for these asylum seekers to live comfortably without worry. Make them a priority for housing so they get all available properties and possibly look at moving existing tenants out of their homes where they have too many bedrooms so the families can move straight in without the stress of waiting. Your views of diversity is worrying bro, they have to bend to Western culture and do try and mix and integrate but are refused Western tolerance, access to social occasions etc. Racists are stopping them from building mosques as there are not enough. If everyone was to work harder at understanding their needs it would be fairer.

I like your second part. shoot them all down like pigs.

Gay rights? hehe You hate gay rights. hehe

*******s. The fact I do not support the bizarre notion that we are the sex we choose to be and that

nature has its reasons for having two genders doesn't mean I don't support an individual's right to have sex with whatever consenting adult or adults he/she wants to. It's not even a subtle difference.