Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morning Guys its a shame there is no Arsenal match today but its the weekend yay

Morning Guys its a shame there is no Arsenal match today but its the weekend yay

For breakfast I had scrambled Eggs on toast following a nice yoga session. Not sure what to do today so happy to lounge around in my tracksuit bottoms and stare out of the window. Which I do a lot due to being unemployed.

Only c**ts and retards work on Saurday Pert. You do need to find yourself some

employment tho. Otherwise weekends aint weekends. I've been there bro...

Morning bro yeh would never want to work on a weekend

Not really a fan of mainstream work and looking for something inspiring. You are right though bro it my weekends are nothing special as every day is a weekend. I'll find something soon bro.

You changed back..such a pussy bro

Why did you feel the need to extend your sentence beyond "work"?

Frown :meow:

I'm all hungover and pussy-assed

Paracetamol, Ibuprofin, Orange Juice, Coffee, and a Full English Breakfast is what you need.

No mushrooms, obviously. For they are evil, slimy and taste of mud.

What's out the window, Pert?

I only have a brick wall to look at.

it takes a lot of guts for you to pop your head up so soon. patriots are a criminal enterprise

and your man just skated on a technicality. one would think that you'd keep a low profile, make donations to the local rotary club, and not call attention to yourselves. mafia stylee.

All Brady does is win mr autos. ..the NFL and its other 31 jealous owners are the criminals

Of course you never read read the Wells/Pash or Berman reports I assume? ?