Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I’m on a kitchen knife forum and am struggling to comprehend how people can care so much about

Well, you are on the forum so I guess that makes you one of them

What are you looking for?

Handling? Edge? Design? Aesthetics? A prop for rape role-play with the missus?

I think I've found their modd

"This is just a joke BurkeCutlery , obviously you don't know what you are talking about, or you just brainwashing others. All you posted about Henckels knives is not true and I'm shure you know it. Please try to do your homework befor writing another hiccup. You should specify if this judgement is based on yours or worlds standards."

I like a balanced knife with a keen edge.

Design isn't really an issue; I see the knife as very much a practical tool, an instrument to prepare food, until such a time as the opportunity arises to draw it slowly across your throat.

Obviously, at that point I would prefer it blunt and a little rusty

I'm a bit upset that they clearly have a superior modd to us

It's uncanny! Here is his response a while later

"OMG, what have I done. First, my sincere apologies to BurkeCutlery. Although strongly disagree with him, I should have worded my comment in a different and civilized manner, instead of this ugly assault. Hope he will accept it. Then I apologize to the other members of the forum who felt insulted by my writing. Once again I am really, really sorry!"

I used to have Wusthof. Very good, but you really need to employ a proper knife sharpening man for

them.

Plastic handles. though Frown And there isn't a decent-sized knife among that lot.

You need something with a bit of heft imo.

It seems a strange choice for someone who claims to have done some research.

Thick big-nosed c**t.