Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I’m on a kitchen knife forum and am struggling to comprehend how people can care so much about

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I’m on a kitchen knife forum and am struggling to comprehend how people can care so much about

knives. People are genuinely arguing about the relative merits of German vs Japanese and all sorts.

I guess this is what non-football fans think about us

Love my Global knife set Smile

They’re Japaneser aren’t they? Theres’ a very angry man on there who I’m fairly sure will

wish cancer on me if I bought those

It's like some sort of paralell universe

Have you mentioned Jeremy Corbyn on there, just to flush out the right wing nutjobs?

I've used Global for years but I'm considering changing to something wooden-handled.

Any recommendations?

What are you looking for?

Handling? Edge? Design? Aesthetics? A prop for rape role-play with the missus?

I like a balanced knife with a keen edge.

Design isn't really an issue; I see the knife as very much a practical tool, an instrument to prepare food, until such a time as the opportunity arises to draw it slowly across your throat.

Obviously, at that point I would prefer it blunt and a little rusty

I used to have Wusthof. Very good, but you really need to employ a proper knife sharpening man for

them.

Ignorant fool, Japanesers have been making the best steel blades for centuries