Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I’m on a kitchen knife forum and am struggling to comprehend how people can care so much about

I’m on a kitchen knife forum and am struggling to comprehend how people can care so much about

knives. People are genuinely arguing about the relative merits of German vs Japanese and all sorts.

I guess this is what non-football fans think about us

Love my Global knife set Smile

They’re Japaneser aren’t they? Theres’ a very angry man on there who I’m fairly sure will

wish cancer on me if I bought those

It's like some sort of paralell universe

Have you mentioned Jeremy Corbyn on there, just to flush out the right wing nutjobs?

I've used Global for years but I'm considering changing to something wooden-handled.

Any recommendations?

Ignorant fool, Japanesers have been making the best steel blades for centuries

Nonschensh! It's the Schpaniards!

Ahem......Japanese sword

Ramirez married three different times, until he finally decided having loved ones was no longer worth the resulting emotional pain of their inevitable deaths. His last wife was Shakiko, a Japanese princess, whose father, the great swordsmith Masamune, gave Ramirez a 'dragon head' katana in 592 BC, a sword originally intended for Masamune's adopted, pre-Immortal son, Ren

Yeah, that does seem to be the general concensus. Most of the posters seem to think German knives

are the emperor's new clothes or, at best, a good entry level choice but a waste of time for anyone who wants to do proper cooking.

Frankly 've only been on there for 20 minutes and I already feel like I need to get a new hobby.

You should introduce yourself with a few Madeleine McCann gags.

Just to let them know what they're in for.