Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Zlatan is coming to England.....in the final hours of the transfer window...

Zlatan is coming to England.....in the final hours of the transfer window...

he's ManU's, Arsenal's and Chelski's ''last chance saloon'' for a marquee signing, albeit on old one we can agree......but if everything fails benzema, Cavani, Bale, Ronaldo and so forth ....one of these teams will sign Zlatan...I'm convinced of it...well sort of....

Are you an ITK? We have been searching for a Brightongunner replacement for some time.

Is M'Vila on the way too?

I'm fairly sure he said he doesn't want to play in England

He's at Sunderland, do keep up, R

yeah sure...and Trabelsi is at the Emirates having a medical now...Tits up

I'm no one's replacement Rich....I've been on this board since '97/98

I just had lunch with Steve and Gunnersaurus

And we are pretty unlikely to sign anyone now.

Benzema deal was never on. Arsene wanted to sign James Rodriguez but Real wouldn't let him go.

That's who he wants and he wants him bad.

His view is that JR is on a different planet to anyone else....even Paul Pogba.

Nevertheless, the seeds have been sown for a bid next season when we should know about the midfield i.e. is it time to move on Jack and Santi.

Strikers - Zlatan is on the radar and nether is Cavani.

Higuain is a slight possibility but Arsene wants him for less than what he was going to pay last season i.e. Around 18m euros but Napoli want more to compensate them for the devalued Euro

At this stage I doubt we'll sign anyone up front because everyone knows his no1 preferred striker is draxler and he'd rather wait for him.

kind Regards

Your best mate

Mickey Pearce